The Most Badass Poor Gamer Of All Time The Most Badass Poor Gamer Of All Time

As a Windows XP user (Yes, Windows XP) this shows all my flaws of my old computer, lfmao i died laughting because i have that computer on my house.

Pmation: "Clowning Around" Pmation: "Clowning Around"

Lmao im early

Surviving On Youtube Surviving On Youtube

Amazing, improvement is outstanding, yeah is still simple but i love the microphone implemented (even if it isnt that good cuality) and the new, REAL animation made 100% with your own content, too bad the end (1:45) make the video cringey, but i loved it, keep it on, and knew that you started with a really cringey animation ._.

Gamerstupid responds:

Haha...you loved it finally:)...will improve with each video...but the video is still under judgment lol!

SpaceWarp SpaceWarp

That was not horrible, but it gets kind of borning, i recommend to make more gamemodes n extra stuff, my score was 170

Batman Pacman Batman Pacman

I will say it, the game is broken, that's it, hitboxes are broken, enemies are stupidly fast, the points spawn inside blocks, graple does not work, like that

"PacDude Hero IV 110% Turbo" Alpha3 Final "PacDude Hero IV 110% Turbo" Alpha3 Final

To be honest, it was not that bad, it was sightly fun, everytime you want to turn it lags, and im a Windows 8 (GTX 1050 user and i7) Imagine the other players/reviewersm you should make optimization.

Black Hole Black Hole

Its a pretty kewl track! There is a lot of different lines and its a pretty cool mix, the only thing is that i found the loop a little broken, good work!

Hc5 - "Jump" Hc5 - "Jump"

I enjoyed it, there is no drop and the rythm its a little repetitive, over that, cool song! i scouted you

Enigma Enigma

Its ok, good music specially for background music because drops are almost no there, good mix

SvDMIssion2 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Sonic Says Sonic Says

Sonic mania in a nutshell

Lars of the Stars - Space Pirate Lars Lars of the Stars - Space Pirate Lars

That is a sweet art, BINGO BONGO!

LilBruno responds:

Bingo Bongo! :D

Colorful knights Colorful knights

Simple and cute, castle crashers are epic!